Bliss Pet Resort & Spa provides numerous benefits for both dogs and you, their pet parents.
Benefits for your dog(s):
- Exercise – Running and playing helps maintain firm muscles, cardiovascular fitness and a healthy weight. It also releases pent-up energy that may show itself as destructive behavior in your home. Very hyperactive dogs are given a proper outlet for all of that energy, and dogs needing to shed a few pounds can do so by playing in the playgroups all day. You will pick up a calmer and more satisfied dog after attending doggie daycare.
- Socialization – Dogs by nature are pack animals and require canine socialization. Bliss Pet Resort provides the environment for dogs to learn how to properly interact with other dogs. For example, the best way a puppy can learn to inhibit its mouthing/biting behavior is by rough-housing and play nipping with other dogs. The other dogs will let the puppy know when they are exerting too much pressure on them. To the dogs, it is a natural, non-threatening process.
- Health- While playing all day, dogs are happier and less stressed when they are enjoying their canine companionship. Sunshine, fresh, air, running, and playing all help to increase your dogs mental happiness which is a boost for the immune system.
- All dogs’ exercise and socialization are closely supervised by our pet care professionals. Bliss’ staff is trained by a a team of certified dog trainers to closely watch dog body language & interactions to ensure a happy, safe environment for all. We also have 2 indoor daycare cameras and one outdoor camera for you to watch your dogs delight as well.
Benefits for you:
- One of Bliss Pet Resorts greatest benefits to a parent is peace of mind that your dog is in a safe place and having fun, fun and more fun! No more guilt for having to leave your dog cooped up all day in the house alone.
- Your relationship with your dog will be enhanced due to their physical and mental needs being met at doggie daycare.
- After a long day at work, many parents do not have the time or energy to exercise and play with their dog. Doggie daycare gives you a respite for the evening. You will be able to spend a nice, quiet evening, relaxing with your dog.
- Since we are open until 6:30pm, parents have time to run errands or socialize after work instead of running home to “let the dog out.”
- Maybe you would like to own a dog, but think you cannot because of your busy schedule. Doggie daycare could be the solution that allows you to have a forever friend!