At Bliss Pet Resort, we are a home away from home for your pet. Each of our canine guests will enjoy lavishly appointed private suites with hotel like amenities.
Each individual Deluxe suite is appointed with:
- Full glass doors to ease separation anxiety
- Privacy with solid walls on sides and back
- Completely sealed tiled walls with epoxy grout for maximum hygiene
- Non-porous and no seams epoxy flooring for 100% sanitation cleaning
- Crystal chandelier lighting set for relaxation in each suite
- Soothing Music
- Premium Karunda beds with soft fleece bedding
- Natural outdoor lighting*
- All suites throughly cleaned & sanitized daily
In addition we provide all our guests:
- Two meals per day (pets familiar food from home in individual baggies or our premium pet food*)
- 6 potty sessions per day in our large outdoor yards
- Nightly turn down service with fresh linens
Our Individualized Approach
We realize your pet is an individual and do not take a one-size-fits-all approach. Choosing one or more speciality services for your dog(s) stay allows us to meet the individual needs of each of our guests. One daily speciality service per day, per dog is included at no additional charge. Additional services are $10 per dog, per day.
- Extra TLC: For the dog(s) that enjoy affection and attention & one-on-one care, we offer lots of tlc, cuddle time, and belly rubs.
- Group Play (Dog Daycare) : For active, social dogs, dogs are matched with small groups of 1- to 15 dogs of similar play-style
- Leash Walk: For A leash walk around the streets of the resort.*
- Sports-Play: Fetch, tug, high-energy play with a care provider.
- Puzzle Toys: Two puzzle toys given at mid-morning and afternoon give your pup constant stimulation during their down time.
- Treat-loaded Kong- peanut butter frozen in a jumbo kong gives pet several hours of licking enjoyment.
Deluxe Suites Rates- updaated february 1st 2016
|Number of Dog||Cost Per Dog||Total Cost all Dogs|
|$42 + $30||$72|
|$42 + $30 + $20||$92|
Please note: Accommodation availability based on breed and weight of dogs in pet family.
Peak Rates: add $10 per night for the following peak rate time periods: New Years though Jan 8th, Friday before Spring Break through following Sunday, Easter Weekend, Mothers Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Fathers Day Weekend, July 1-31st, Labor Day, Week of Thanksgiving (Friday before through Sunday after), Christmas (Dec 16-Dec 31st) *This charge allows us to provide our staff monetary incentive to spend time away from their own families during busy holiday and peak period times.
All reservations require a 1 night non refundable deposit to confirm the reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We do not accept American Express at this time. All deposits are non-refundable.
Peak times have a 2 weeks no change policy. At 2 weeks from the date your departure begins, any changes in schedule will result in full fees paid of original reserved schedule.
Any reservations cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will result in 50% fees paid for entire reservation including the deposit. No shows will result in 100% of fees paid for full reservation.